NZRDA is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should NZRDA ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement, NZRDA may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page when you use the website to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1/5/2018.
What NZRDA collects
NZRDA may collect the following information:
- Name and Title,
- Contact information including email address,
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests,
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What NZRDA does with the information we gather
NZRDA requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping,
- We may use the information to improve our services,
- We may periodically send promotional email about events, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided,
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail,
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
By creating an account or donating through NZRDA you are consenting to receive marketing communications from us via e-mail including community-related content, event partner opportunities, cause-related information, competitions and promotional campaigns.
You can opt-out from any of these campaigns using the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of these emails, or you can unsubscribe from all databases at any time by replying to any email you receive from NZRDA with the subject line ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’. Your email address will then be removed from our marketing list. NZRDA will process unsubscribe requests within 10 working days.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes,
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
NZRDA will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible to: New Zealand Riding for the Disabled Association, a Registered Charity No CC38921) located at Address: National Office, Unit 5, 69B NSG house, Discovery Drive Whitby, Porirua 5024, New Zealand. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Security of Personal Information
While no website can guarantee security, NZRDA maintains reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
NZRDA does not disclose any personal information about our users to anyone, except as described in this policy and as permitted by law. We adhere to the Payment Card Industries Standard for passing on user information to our payment gateway partner/s No payment information is stored on our NZRDA Website
Personal and Account information is restricted to those employees who need to know that information as part of their job, to service your account, or to provide our services to you.
NZRDA maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are reasonably designed to guard your non-public personal information.
NZRDA adheres to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a proprietary information security standard for organisations that handle branded credit cards from the major card schemes including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Our payment gateway provider is “Everyday hero”